SaaSiest CEO Network
The SaaSiest CEO Network is an exclusive membership group for CEOs running European headquartered, B2B SaaS companies. It is the largest B2B SaaS CEO Network in Europe! The network has been developed to facilitate peer-to-peer conversations, allowing CEOs to directly and openly discuss strategy, opportunities, challenges, and the future of their businesses with their peers. The focus is on intimate and in-depth conversations. Each group will consist of 15 CEOs maximum at any given time. The groups will be paired based on a few parameters, for example, the size of your organization (ARR and Employees), the current growth pace of your revenue (CAGR), Go-to-market motion and ownership structure among others. There is a non-compete element and CEOs representing “competing offers” will be placed in separate groups. Hands-on, no selling, just focus on practical elements that help CEOs move their organizations forward!
How does it work?
- CEO Meetups 8 digital meetups a year for peer-to-peer discussions. Each CEO will have the opportunity to bring up their topics of interest to be discussed. SaaS Nordic moderates the sessions
- CEO kickoff January 26, 2023 in Copenhagen with guest speakers and opportunity to get to know your CEO cohort
- CEO Dinner April 17, 2023 in Malmö, Sweden which is the day before the SaaSiest event which takes place April 18-19 Malmö, Sweden
- CEO Digital Community Access to a closed Slack group where you can communicate directly and ad-hoc with other CEOs in your group
- Exclusive Access to experts and data Access to exclusive talks, webinars, and reports from SaaS experts to inspire and help fuel your growth
- Financing matchmaking As a member, you may be matched with funding partners should your business be ready for capital injection.
- Access to exclusive deals curated from SaaS Nordic and our Partners
What is the cost of a membership?
Membership costs 1500 Euro per calendar year. Apply here before December 16th. Applications will be reviewed and you will be contacted personally for a follow-up.